Advantegies of register Hong Kong company
Hong Kong is in international city, and in fact so many investors prefer to register Hong Kong company as their offshore company and run offshore business. In addition to the above benefits, I would like to highlight some you may not know:
1. Hong Kong economy system is opened and market oriented with a little government intervention. Investors can choose what businesses they do. In fact, from global statistics records, Hong Kong is No. 1 economy freedom.
2. The capital flows of money between Hong Kong and other countries are freedom, and without controls or restrictions. All currencies such as US$, GBP, Japanese yen, etc are remitted freely between Hong Kong and other countries.
3. Offshore business activities are 100% tax free. The Hong Kong tax law has confirmed that only local business is subject to profits tax, overseas business registered in Hong Kong is offshore business and so is not subject to Hong Kong profits tax. For example, if the international businessman engages in international trading in such as way that he buys goods from China and sells to UK or USA. If both buying activities and selling activities are not happened in Hong Kong, then the profits from that trading business are regarded as offshore profits, and are not subject to Hong Kong profits tax.
4. Low tax rate. Even the business is done in Hong Kong, the tax rate is only 16.5% of net profits. The tax rate is absolutely low, with no other tax systems such as VAT, business tax, capital gains tax, etc.
5. Formation requirement is very simple. An overseas person can be appointed as the shareholder and director of a Hong Kong company, he only finds local professional firms to provide appointment of secretary and provide registered office address.
6. No capital investment is required. The shareholder is only required to sign up the M & A to declare that he will contribute capital to the company, and he doesn’t require to pay money to the company.
7. Free use of company name. In other countries, some names are not freely used such as Holding, Group, International ...., etc. However, in Hong Kong, the name is freely used, provided that they are not registered in Hong Kong.
8. It is easy to open an offshore bank account with using Hong Kong company, the investor is required to provide his address proofs, passsport copy, Hong Kong companyformation documents and a general description of his business. HSBC and Standard Chartered Bank, as in international bankers, can accept the above documents and open an offshore bank account with multi-currencies and internet banking facilities included within a couple of days, or even in some cases the same day. Hong Kong company is also acceptable from other overseas bankers to open offshore bank accounts.
9. Legal system is using common law and equity that applied in UK and other Commonwealth countries.
10. The common form of Hong Kong company is private limited company. It is private in nature and limited in liability for shareholders.
11. Corporate structuring is allowable. An overseas company can be appointed as corporate shareholder and director of Hong Kong company. For example, a BVI company can be apponinted as a director and shareholder of Hong Kong company
Offshore Banking(2015-03-09 10:05:41)< Hits:355 >
Personal Bank account(2015-01-23 10:35:28)< Hits:182 >
FAQS of Banking affairs In China(2015-01-20 15:56:49)< Hits:165 >
FAQs about Ping An Bank account(2015-01-19 15:17:37)< Hits:287 >
Open Account in Bank of China(2015-01-14 11:31:55)< Hits:145 >
How to Open a Chinese Bank Account(2015-01-13 11:11:32)< Hits:315 >
Offshore Banking(2015-01-10 16:06:57)< Hits:149 >
Open account in Standard Chartered Bank(2015-01-09 14:20:42)< Hits:251 >