whether your company can carry out zero tax or not
In Hong Kong, companies with no operations can directly declare zero tax; companies with operations shall prepare accounts and proceed auditing before declaring tax. Of course, in a sense, as long as you have commercial transactions or activities in the name of a company, you already begun operations.
In principle, if the company accords with one of the following aspects, it is considered to carry out business:
1. Bank account has the record of operation;
2. Custom and logistic company has the record of export and import;
3. Having business with HK merchant;
4. Employing staff in HK;
5. Allowance and authorization of using trademark, patent design in HK;
6. Allowance and authorization of collecting chattel rent fee in HK;
7. Entrust to sell products in HK;
8. Other profits arising in or derived from HK.
After have the knowledge of that,you can judge whether your Hongkong company can carry out the zero tax or not.
Requirements for Secretary of HK company (2015-03-26 16:00:29)< Hits:267 >
china company required documents(2015-03-26 16:00:11)< Hits:354 >
The materials of the Hongkong company(2015-03-26 15:59:48)< Hits:227 >
Hong Kong Investment Environment(2015-03-26 15:58:38)< Hits:481 >
Hong Kong Estate Duty (2015-03-26 15:57:31)< Hits:1231 >
Requirements of register HK company(2015-03-26 15:57:13)< Hits:287 >
the Tax of Hong Kong Company(2015-03-26 15:56:55)< Hits:6035 >
Instruction of HK Company Registration(2015-03-26 15:56:12)< Hits:402 >